We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

CA
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

I need help planning a family Christmas vacation for 4 ( husband and two daughters 23 & 20). One daughter goes to school in Boston, thus she would like someplace warm. We live in central CA, the other daughter attends school in San Diego. The travel envelope is aprox 12-22-07 to 1-4-08. Thank you all in advance.What was your favorite family vacation?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

You of course have loads of options, but personally I remember a family trip to Mexico City over the holidays when I was about 14. Climbing the pyramids (wish I could remember which ones) was unique and fun. Being out of the country and all the new exposures to language, people, cities, food, etc. that entailed made that one a favorite. Thanks to a cool Mom who loved travel, we also went to Miami Beach or Nassau a couple of times (from the midwest), leaving the day after Christmas. Playing in the ocean surf was wonderful that time of year. We'd always buy a tiny plastic tree for our hotel room just for grins. So I guess I'd go with Mexico, Florida or the Bahamas...(sorry to have picked 3 when you asked for one) Have a great time with your family!

Belize
Level Contributor
100 posts
2. Re: What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

Hello a Christmas vacation for a family is perfect in Belize, nice warm weather, great beaches, lovely snorkeling, diving and fishing.

Jungle and rainforest adventures, Mayan ruins, kayaking, cave exploration and zip lining are just some of the adventure vacations a family can go on. There are very nice resorts, vacation rentals and hotels to choose from that are small and comfortable for families looking to relax for vacation.

Check my profile or PM me if you need some advice on Belize

CA
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

Belize and Mexico are on my radiar. Any recommentations on hotels? 5* would make everyone happy.

4. Re: What was your favorite warm Christmas holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 01:20