We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Insurance - 6,000m & FCO Advice

London
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Insurance - 6,000m & FCO Advice

Hi,

I am looking for a travel insurance policy that will cover trekking/hiking up to 6,000m (for the Inca Trail) and that also allows cancellation claims in the event of advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (mainly because I'm going to Uganda). STA do this but the policy has its downsides too and so am wondering if anyone knows of any others?

Thanks,

Lindesay

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Insurance - 6,000m & FCO Advice

i am sorry i don't have any idea of your specific requirement, better you could wait for experts here and for sure they will help you regarding protector. OR you can find out the best source in your surouding which can fullfil your all requirements

Happy adventure time,

HT

Edited: 02 June 2011, 18:59
2. Re: Travel Insurance - 6,000m & FCO Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 05:20