We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

Im currently in Australia and I am heading home to Ireland in November. I want to on an adventure in the sun before I go home. Does anybody know any adventure treks in Bali that they would recommend?!

Im female,mid 20s and solo traveller:)

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

You will be traveling during the beginning of the rainy season in Bali. While you can still enjoy outdoor activities, it might not be the sunny island paradise shown in travel posters. You might consider norther Thailand or Laos for your week. We enjoy sunny dry weather in November and there are plenty of treks, cycling, rafting, etc to be had.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

Aw great, thanks for the advice. I must do some research on Thailand:)

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

Hello

It might not be what you are looking for. Who knows, it might be the best place. Nepal is one of the beautiful countries in South Asia. Nepal specializes in offering Adventure programs, treks & tours of a choice of extent and rank throughout the full range of environments with the aim to offer new ideas and itineraries to serve the differing interests of the Himalayan adventure seekers from all over the world.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

If you want to feel like a real explorer and have fun, go Canyoning in Bali!

You will spend an unforgettable day in the wild Balinese nature... the highlight of my trip :)

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

I've been in Bali at the tail end of rainy season (April) and it was not terrible. Some wet days but also plenty of sun and when it rained it wasn't the torrential kind we get during monsoon season in Singapore.

For adventure in Bali consider diving (off Tulamben), not sure if you can still see the mola-molas that time of year. If so, Bali is like one of two places in the world to see this peculiar fish. In the very north is some great surfing.

6. Re: Adventure/Fitness camp in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions