We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goway Travel

Belleville, Canada
11 posts
Save Topic
Goway Travel

Your thoughts, comments and/or advice regarding the travel company called Goway Travel. Would you recommend this company?

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Goway Travel

Goway is a big tour operator, but not really an adventure oriented company.

You will probably get better feedback posting in the country that you are thinking about visiting on a Goway package.

2. Re: Goway Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2013, 14:28
Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goway Travel

Well, all I can tell is that they quoted us 2500 dollars (for two people) for a two night trip from Manila to Banaue rice gardens. We had at least 5 other quotes, with maximum 500 euros. And if we prefer to be on the cheap side, we could do it ourselves with a bit more hassle, around 150 euros (with same accomodation standards as in tours). There is no Four Seasons listed in Banaue, so unless their travel guide is Beyonce or Charlize Theron, there is no way to justify this price . I wonder if there are any dupes who buy trips from Goway. For me, no way :) :

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goway Travel

My husband and I did a private tour with Goway in Thailand two years ago. We had a fabulous time with the two young men who were our guide and our driver. We traveled in northern Thailand from Chang Mai to Chang Rai for 8 days, stayed in first class hotels, had great adventures including temples, sacred caves, elephant ride, crafts villages, tribal villages and glorious scenery. My husband is still Facebook pals with the guide. We traveled by van and when we booked we thought we might be sharing the trip with one or more other couples but we ended up with the private tour. We would highly recommend this company and we are considering another trip with them.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goway Travel

We just returned from a 9-day trip to Brisbane and Cairns, Australia. Jessica Mason from Goway did a fantastic job with the planning. I had given her the "someday" itinerary from Australia.com for the Great Barrier Reef, and asked her to add plans for the Australia Zoo. (We were NOT going to leave Australia without seeing that zoo). She took care of flights (international and domestic), hotels, tours, and shuttles in between everything. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! We had no trouble with anything, shuttles were there when quoted, hotels were expecting us, no problems at tours when I didn't have my confirmation #. She handled our visas too.

We had a tour each day, and loved each of them. I would definitely recommend Goway Travel, and use them again!

6. Re: Goway Travel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 13:57
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Goway Travel

I have no affiliation with GOWAY. I just wanted to compliment them on great service!

8. Re: Goway Travel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 03:35
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Goway Travel

We went to China with Goway, best trip ever. The guides were great, the food and hotel arrangements were first class. There was only 6 of us on the trip and the guides and drivers were more than helpful. They also allowed us to change our sightseeing arrangements because of very heavy trafic caused by China's national holiday. I'd go with them anywhere. What a great experience.

10. Re: Goway Travel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 03:35