We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving solo from San Francisco CA to Tallahassee FL

3 posts
Save Topic
Driving solo from San Francisco CA to Tallahassee FL

I'm driving from SF to Tallahassee I'm not sure on the best route to take but time isn't an issue and I'd love to do many activities outside involving hiking as well as swimming. I would love to see various animals along the way as well. I will be camping as well as sleeping in my car. Just a good wholesome sole searching road trip. If anyone knows a good route to do so I would love the help. Thanks.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,697 posts
1,084 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving solo from San Francisco CA to Tallahassee FL

Hello Kevin S and welcome to TripAdvisor!

There is a forum specifically designed for your type of question - the Road Trips forum! It would be great if you'd post there :-)

I know you say time isn't an issue but if you give an approximate time frame it will help others advise you. For example, 10 days or 4 weeks?

Also, when were you planning this trip?

To find the Road Trips forum, click here... tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12567-Road_Tri…

--> Note that there may be restrictions about sleeping in your car depending upon where you are.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving solo from San Francisco CA to Tallahassee FL

Ok I will do that. Thank you very much!

3. Re: Driving solo from San Francisco CA to Tallahassee FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions