We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Indian Eagle legit?

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Is Indian Eagle legit?

I was wondering if Indian Eagle is legit. I would like to order a trip on there.

72 replies to this topic
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

Is there some reason you wouldn't book directly with the airline?

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

The price is coming to hundred dollars cheaper. I wanted to see if anyone tried it out here.

3. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 January 2017, 23:00

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

Anyone who says this on their webpage:

"However, IndianEagle is the only travel agency to issue cheap business class tickets to India from USA throughout the year. "

is someone I would totally avoid.

Just not true.

The pricing you are seeing is probably not live.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
67,331 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

There are NO legal "cheap business class tickets" to anywhere!!

They are always expensive!!

They are probably doing something illegal and you are always at risk for dealing with folks like that!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,674 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

Is the company legal? Looks like.

Are they shonky? Looks like as well.

http://whois.domaintools.com/indianeagle.com

It is risk vs. reward. There is no ticket price fairy. This forum is full of people who have lost a lot of money because they wanted to save a few bucks.

Questions back:

Do you want to travel for sure and have a direct relation with the airline? If yes, book with the airline.

If No, can you afford to lose the money? If No, book directly with the airline.

If Yes, are you aware about the risks and tactics involved form shonky travel agents? If no, book directly with the airline.

If yes, then you can take a gamble and maybe win some money or maybe lose big time. But this gamble should only be taken by very few people. And these people normally understood that long-term you lose by booking with these shonky agents. Reason why even these people book directly with the airline or a good travel agent, who they know and which as a real office.

Finally, do I see any reason to book with a shonky agent as the one you are looking at and/or many others? NO, not a single reason.

Hope that helps in your decision making.

Caton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

Can Indian Eagle be sued?

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
18,883 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

What????

9. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 March 2017, 19:05
Edited: 16 March 2017, 19:05

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Indian Eagle legit?

This company isn't reliable. I booked through them considering they were offering me a great price only to receive an email later saying the ticket can't be issued. And Alas, by that time the ticket prices on all other sites were twice the original price. There was no cooperation by anyone on their side. This company is a hoax, don't book through them.

Reply to: Is Indian Eagle legit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted