We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfares to Hawaii

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Airfares to Hawaii

Anybody got a contact for cheap airfares from Belfast to Honolulu in May.

Any prices I have been quoted are around £1000 per person. The last time I travelled there the flight was only £600.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

John.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero
Level Contributor
14,882 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfares to Hawaii

Try Continental direct at www.continental.com.

They are quoting £500 from Belfast with one stop in Newark.

The bad news is that the Belfast-Newark flight is on a narrowbody 757, but the EWR-HNL flight is on a 767 with the seatback TVs etc. It depends whether the price and convenience is worth 6-7 hours in a narrow-body plane with no personl IFE.

Alternatively you could fly Easyjet to Gatwick from where CO offers similar fares.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfares to Hawaii

Thanks worldvoyager for the quick reply. I have checked out the Continental website. I can't get a flight to arrive on the same day and would have to spend a night at Newark (one less night in Oahu). Your other suggestion of Easyjet to LGW also necessitates a night in London as the first flight from Belfast does not give sufficient connecting time.

Thanks for your help. I will continue to search.

Regards

John.

3. Re: Airfares to Hawaii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 06:20