We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage during 15 hour layover

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Luggage during 15 hour layover

Hello everyone, I’m planning to visit Doha from Lahore, Pakistan via Sri Lankan Airlines. The inbound and outbound flights are both having a long transit time almost (almost 15 hrs). Although I’m applying for a transit visa (valid for 48 hrs), what do I do with my luggage since I plan to roam around the city in either one of the connections (inbound or outbound)? Is there a way I can get my carry on protected at the airport and just move with backpack? Or do I have to carry all the luggage with me in Colombo?

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Luggage during 15 hour layover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 11:43
Edited: 23 September 2018, 11:43

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
1,074 reviews
2. Re: Luggage during 15 hour layover

read this for possible help:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294009-i3512-k990…

dohahamadairport.com/facilities/lockers

Reply to: Luggage during 15 hour layover
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted