We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It is not a vendetta

Texas
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
It is not a vendetta

I didn't go to Barry Diller and tried to steal money from his pocket.

I said "expedia tried to scam me".

All I asked from EXPEDIA was proof that they arranged my trip as they claimed in order to pursue my case and recover all the money I lost (extra expenses for their mistake, thousands of dollars).

SInce they cannot provide proof I cannot pursue my case and it is a evidence that EXPEDIA would not do anything to when they make a mistake.

I'm not saying "don't use EXPEDIA' . Do it at your own risk of being scammed or have your trips ruined. Just alerting people.

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
46 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It is not a vendetta

I also avoid using Expedia. I've never had any bad experiences with them, however, if you have any issues with your flight, or need to contact the airline after having purchased your air tickets, I've found them to be much more willing to help and much more polite when you've purchased the ticket from their website directly. What I generally do is use Expedia to find the best prices and routes, then go to that airline's website and book the ticket there. It's even usually a few dollars cheaper, since you don't have to pay the service fee to Expedia.

The Jungle
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: It is not a vendetta

Its not a vendetta, but its incredibly boring.........

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,051 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It is not a vendetta

I am unsure why you would have started your journey without full documentation (including a paper ticket) in hand before departing on the first flight sector.

Ultimately it is the responsibility of the person travelling to ensure that all documents, tickets, passports and visas are in order before embarking on a trip. That is basic info included on most airline and travel websites.

Geneva
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: It is not a vendetta

You got your money back, so quit whining.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It is not a vendetta

I was hearing this constant whining noise, thought it was my PC then realised it was the post I was reading.

Geneva
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: It is not a vendetta

Now he's whining in Spanish and again not admitting that he actually got his money back.

Sounds like there really is some dishonesty going on here...

Texas
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: It is not a vendetta

I had admitted that I had all the money (that EXPEDIA tried to keep in a fraudulent way) back (after 6-7 months). What honest company keeps customer's money for that time?

If you have any doubt you can ask EXPEDIA by yourself. This is my case ID number (Case ID: [REQ:21826350]).

EXPEDIA never denied my case, they never told me something I wrote (here or in my website) is wrong or untrue. I asked many times to check my site and tell me so.

If you really want to help EXPEDIA dig for the truth. That will other people. I can sense you work for EXPEDIA .

Geneva
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: It is not a vendetta

I have only seen you admit that once in the anti-Expedia posts that you have been making for almost a year now. And when I highlighted that admission (ie things were not as bad as you were portraying) you quickly started a new thread. Hence my belief that you are conducting a vendetta.

No I don't work for Expedia.

Suck it up! You got your money back. At least be honest enough to admit that in all your posts. As I say, your failure to do that leads me to question who is scamming who.

Geneva
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: It is not a vendetta

Where in this post do you say you got your money back?

tripadvisor.es/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k1415986-…

I am sorry, you have zero credibility with me.

Texas
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: It is not a vendetta

You have to read my case in http://www.expedianews.com (and by the way read hundreds (maybe thousands ) of other horrible experiences form people that used EXPEDIA.

I always admitted that I could recover 1254.96 U$D expedia tried to keep in a fruadulent way, that why I say "EXPEDIA "tried" to scam........... me and failed miserably.