We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xl airways

Cornwall
Level Contributor
42 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Xl airways

Thinking of booking Bristol to Fuerteventura with Xl airways, has anyone had a good experience with this company flights and holidays please

1. Re: Xl airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2008, 18:11
London
Level Contributor
8,118 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xl airways

According to reports in todays papers they are in refinancing talks with their banks. I am sure this is the case with lots airlines in today uncertain market. Make sure you book with credit card for added security or through travel agent as part of package.

London
Level Contributor
8,118 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xl airways

Sorri just noticed your post dated november 07 so out of date info for you now.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xl airways

I realise the actual topic on this thread is our of date but I have heard similar to the above post about XL airways, somthing along the lines that they are in urgent talks regarding finances (no different a situation to thousands of other companies in the current difficult climate !). I personally would still book with them as it is hitghly likely all will be fine but in light of the info I'd just be cautious & book via VISA or make sure the flights are covered by insurance.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
914 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xl airways

Yes, they've pulled out of their whole Caribbean programme, lost 24 million last year so Barclays have pulled the funding.Defintely use a credit card if booking.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Xl airways

My neighbour just had her November booking to Carib with XL cancelled by them.

7. Re: Xl airways

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2008, 18:11
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,612 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Xl airways

See other post. "XL what a shambles."

9. Re: Xl airways

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 18:19