We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic Tickets ref: Premium Economy

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Virgin Atlantic Tickets ref: Premium Economy

Ive just received my tickets for my holiday to St Lucia next week and have paid to upgrade to Premium Economy with Virgin Atlantic.

Does anybody know if the tickets should state this anywhere as I cannot see it on them?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic Tickets ref: Premium Economy

On your ticket or booking confirmation (eTicket) look for where it says "Fare Basis" then a combination of letters and numbers. For Virgin, if this combinations starts with W, S, K, or H then you're booked in PE. If it's Y, B, L, M, Q, X, V, or N then you're in economy.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic Tickets ref: Premium Economy

Thankyou very much. I will check my tickets. I'm sure I spotted a H somewhere on the ticket.

Thanks agsin for your help.

3. Re: Virgin Atlantic Tickets ref: Premium Economy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 08:18