We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

Following a successful rescheduling of my flights we now have 2 and a half hours between flights at ORD: I should explain, this is our homeward flight LAS -ORD-LHR.

As we will have missed lunch I wondered if there is anywhere to get a decent bit of fodder before our transatlantic flight. No disrespect to AA but their dinner is nothing to get excited about.

Thankyou

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

If you walk out of the concourse where your LAS flight lands as if you are going to go to baggage claim (you will be in either H, K or L concourse) somewhere between those concourses right before you would leave the secure area is a Wolfgang Puck's, you should be able to get decent food there. There is also a Macaroni Grill, can't remember if it is in H or K, but it isn't too far from where H&K separate from where they join together. Either of these places will give you a decent meal. I personally like Macaroni Grill.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
412 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

This link should give you all the information you need about food selection at ORD.

flychicago.com/ohare/…OhareFoodBeverages.shtm

Waupaca, WI
Destination Expert
for Gay Travel
Level Contributor
624 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

Lots to eat. Large food court. Sit down Chilis and Wolfgang Puck place.

Iowa City
Level Contributor
887 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

Thanks chitwn travlesforthe link-it wouldreally helpme,since we usually,travelthrough ORD.

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

Thanks everyone - great info.

6. Re: Chicago O'Hare terminal 3 airside food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:20