We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flexible destination - how to find deals?

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
38 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Flexible destination - how to find deals?

Hi, my destination in Europe is quite flexible (leaving from Toronto or Buffalo). All I need is to get to Western Europe - Germany, France, UK. Does anyone know if there is a site that would tell me the best deals in Europe in general? I am really tired of re-entering all the airports I can think of. I don't have to leave back to Canada from the same airport either.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,733 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flexible destination - how to find deals?

If you want to take a direct flight from YYZ, you're limited to flights to Heathrow, Paris CDG, Gatwick, a flight with AY to Helsinki, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Rome, a handful of charter airline flights to the UK, and a flight with OK to Prague and another with VV (Aerosvit Airline) to KBP.

www.gtaa.com/en/travellers/search_results/…

I suspect that flights from Buffalo would connect in BOS or JFK rather than be nonstop services.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flexible destination - how to find deals?

Did you ever get any leads on how to find a good deal with a broad range of destinations? I'm trying to do the same--although we were thinking of Eastern Europe instead of Western.

We have been trying to work with our travel agent, but she seems to have vanished--no communication from her in a while, and no replies to my last 2 emails (her preferred means of communication). Might be time to find a new travel agent!

3. Re: Flexible destination - how to find deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 05:16