We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fare conditions & booking stopovers

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
179 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Fare conditions & booking stopovers

I am wanting to book a flight to Sydney with Emirates and the terms and conditions state

'No more than 6 stopovers permitted in total. One free permitted in Dubai each direction, two permitted free on route to Australasia in either direction. Additional stopovers to be charged at GBP 75 each.'

This may seem a stupid question, but how do I book a stopover using the online booking system and still take advantage of the cheap fare?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fare conditions & booking stopovers

On the Emirates web site, use this page:

fly.emirates.com/IBE/SearchAvailability.aspx

Or talk to a good travel agent.

Good luck.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fare conditions & booking stopovers

Sorry, that link doesn't take you to exactly the page I meant. So click on that link and you'll see a photo of a sunset screen near the top of the scene. Just below the photo is the heading "Make a Booking" and just below that is a a set of tabs. Click on the "stopovers" tab. and you'll get the form you need.

Edited: 28 January 2010, 14:57
3. Re: Fare conditions & booking stopovers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2010, 07:16