I have been keeping an eye on prices over the past couple of weeks (Kayak etc and airlines sites) and they appear to be rising. Flights departing Edinburgh to LA, and returning San Francisco to Edinburgh, have increased £100+ per person in the past few days with a number of airlines (now currently £700 per person approx) across dates in July. Appreciate views on whether I should continue to wait to see if prices level out again or book as soon as possible before its goes even higher?
I realise deals may have been available for reservations further in advance but unfortunately we are only now in a position to book.
Due to work and other commitments, our entire trip must take place within July (though we are flexible on dates within July). I will book the internal flights and accommodation separately.
Grateful for any advice.