We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any current HEX codes?

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Any current HEX codes?

I'm guessing not, otherwise google will have told me by now, but thought I'd ask anyway! Travelling this w/e.

£32 return for a 15 minute journey is pretty obscene (when paying for it oneself!), so I will be using Heathrow Connect if not - it's just a bit more inconvenient from T5, and only seems to be once an hour on Sunday :(

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,540 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any current HEX codes?

If you book today - the code is supposed to end at midnight 16 Feb - try HXLUV. Alternately have a go with US09.

If your final destination isn't Paddington, such that you'd have to take a taxi, bus or the Underground to where you're headed, have a look at www.justairports.com as an alternate. Their rates are the lowest I've found and the drivers are usually on time.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any current HEX codes?

Thanks TP - Unfortunately the Valentines offer also needs your outbound travel to be completed today. No luck with US09 either. The best I've found so far is booking through www.heathrowexpress.com/ana which gives a £27.50 return, and doesn't seem to require you to have travelled ANA.

Still begrudge paying that tbh - although may end up doing so for convenience-sake. Paddington is pretty much our final destination - we're staying at the Hilton at Edgeware Rd, and travelling down at rush hour on Friday evening, so don't fancy car!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,464 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any current HEX codes?

Whilst the cost of the HEX may seem excessive for the length of journey I did have to take the Tube into town once and it reminded me why Heathrow Express is money well spent.

"Now approaching Boston Manor...." *sigh*

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any current HEX codes?

Indeed, wouldn't use the u/ground if going to that part of London, but Heathrow Connect seems to be a reasonable, if infrequent alternative.

5. Re: Any current HEX codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 06:23