We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eDreams reliability

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
eDreams reliability

I would appreciate if anybody can help me with that: eDreams ticket is almost $100 cheaper than anybody else's. Has anybody ever used their service? Are they reliable? It seems too good to be true.

Cardiff, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
591. Re: eDreams reliability

i purchased a flight ticket for my 15 year old son with edreams, on there web it states adult 12 + yrs child 12 and under so I booked a adult ticket, when I went to print off my son's boarding pass with Ryanair they wouldn't let me as theywill not let any child under 16 fly yet edreams class a 15 year old as a adult. I called edreams to get a refund for my son's ticket and they refused stating it was not there fault and I should of read t&c on Ryanair , then they put the phone down on me , refused to give me a refund, I then called Ryanair and they wouldn't help me either or give me a refund for a flight my son can't get on. Do not use edreams they r rude obnoxious customer services and don't give a damn you are put through to some idiot in Barcelona.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
592. Re: eDreams reliability

dont booke with edreams website, its a scam you will never get a customer service

i filled a dispute with my credit card i dont know where this is gonna lead too.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
593. Re: eDreams reliability

its a scam

dont do it

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
594. Re: eDreams reliability

Edreams is a steaming pile of dog poo. As many have said, they confirm your flight, then later tell you there is a problem. When I attempted to purchase tickets their website charged my card 4 times which prompted my card service to reject the payment because it appeared suspicious. I call in to eDreams and they suggest that I have bad credit or no money in broken English. I clarified for them, this is your fault. Your website charged me repeatedly and that is why the tickets have not been confirmed. After talking to 5 different, equally unhelpful people, I asked for a manager. "We have no manager" says the unhelpful voice. Really? I guess that would account for the complete incompetence of every person I have had contact with. Do yourself a favor...STAY AWAY FROM EDREAMS unless you want an eNIGHTMARE!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
51,070 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
595. Re: eDreams reliability

Looks like you were determined to use Edreams, you were persistent when trying to contact them despite their obvious incompetence!

Cheltenham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
596. Re: eDreams reliability

I didn't read the fine print and was shocked to be charged £65.00 by them. I thought I was using a price comparison sight. Plus we flew from and returned to different airports. I'll book my own flights next time.

Singapore River...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
597. Re: eDreams reliability

So far so good , i checked and browse and still find this reasonable compared to the other websites as i needed to attend a family emergency, i was able to fly the next morning 2 thumbs up to this!

Braganca Paulista...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
598. Re: eDreams reliability

Yes, I flew from Nantes - France to London it was very nice.

599. Re: eDreams reliability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 10:05
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
600. Re: eDreams reliability

Do not use this company. They are seriously the joke of the internet. Bought a ticket from their website from London to New York. When the iternary arrived the ticket was from London Canada not London United kingdom as I requested. Needless to say I don't live in Canada and therefore the ticket is of absolutely no use to me. When I called to rectify the error, I was greated with abusive call centre staff. They passed me from pillow to post, everyone of there staff members were very rude. They refuse to change the ticket without a massive cost. I've contacted the airline, who have siad the booking agent has booked the ticket on two single fares and therefore they are unable to help. SERIOUSLY STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE COMPLETELY A FLY BY NIGHT COMPANY AND WILL RIP YOU OFF. I'm now £400 out of pocket due to having a ticket for a country I don't live in and a massive phone bill.