We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

I'm traveling to London on Monday (4/276) from Chicago O'Hare on American Airlines, in Terminal 3. I'm told we depart from the K Concourse.

This is the first time I'm traveling with a laptop. Does anyone know if Wi-Fi is available there? I recall being at Heathrow last year with a friend who had a laptop, and he was able to connect thru a T Mobile service, and paid for the time used with a credit card while online. Can I do the same at O'Hare? I have several hours to kill between flights. I'd like to be able to do so without going to the Admiral's Club, or having to buy any special devices

Thank you in advance for any information. It's much appreciated.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

All the airport has WiFi. IIRC the service is provided by Boingo and cost about $6 for the day. The network was easy to spot and select and the sign up came up automatically on my laptop when I opened my browser.

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

Thank you so much! Just like being at Caribou or Panera, as soon as you fire up the laptop there, there it is.

Again, thank you. Good to know. :)

Edited: 22 April 2010, 20:26
Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

This may help you:

flychicago.com/ohare/…NewWiFiBrochure.pdf

4. Re: Is there Wi Fi available at O'Hare in Terminal 3?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2010, 09:05