We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

North Midlands...
Level Contributor
110 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

I'm trying to book some flights via BMI Baby however whenever I try to log onto the site I get a error message saying the site is "not connected" ? Am using XP on my PC and have checked my settings etc but still not able to proceed BUT if I log on at work - no problems !! (But of course the work PC is not Licenced for shopping purposes!)

Any suggestions appreciated

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Hi Thira,

I don't think BMI Baby is part of TripAdvisor. Are you clicking on a link on TripAdvisor that leads to that website, or something else?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Yep, why are you posting here? Are you going directly to the website? Or from a link here? Have you tried the usual, such as clearing browser cache, deleting any related cookies?

However, for future issues with any website, try this http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Edited: 12 July 2010, 19:11
North Midlands...
Level Contributor
110 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Sorry my mistake .... since the forum is called "support" I thought TripAdvisor regulars might be able to offer some suggestions that might make it easier for me , as my query was about booking flights or rather being unable to book flights , & wondered if anyone else having problems.

I stand corrected .

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,122 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Hi Thira;

You are correct...this is the Support forum, but it is support for the TripAdvisor site.

Best Regards

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

<<as my query was about booking flights or rather being unable to book flights>>

It was really about unavailability of a website - I think, though I'm not sure what "log on to the website" means, does that mean you are registered as a user but cannot logon, or that you cant even get to the website?

Did you try the actions in my previous post.Did they work? have you restarted your router (power off/on)? Do you run an adblocker or popupblocker that may be stopping access?

Cardigan, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Flew with BMI baby 3/07/10..beware..we were stung for £20 because we had not sent passport details online..The family in front of us £80..

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

Hi all,

I have moved this topic here to the Air Travel forums seeing that Thira would like help from fellow members regarding a booking site rather than TA itself.

Good luck with your travel arrangements, Thira!

Thanks for participating!

TA_Louise

8. Re: Anyone else having problems with BMI Baby website ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 06:16