We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Flight Cancellations

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Flight Cancellations

Here is an email address you may find useful if enquiring about whether your flight is cancelled or not.

aax_preflight@airasia.com

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

You could also try the live chat directly n their website

Scroll down it is on left hand side under FAQ'

You need a login ID to use it but if you have a booking you should have one, if not sign up first

www.airasia.com/la/en/livechat.html…

Edited: 19 September 2010, 03:11
Sydney
Level Contributor
919 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

Thanks for posting that, Pegasus. Most of the email options for contacting Air Asia don't seem to work, so it is good to have another to try.

Hobart, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

I need the another alternative flight aday or a day before or same day or with another carrier or airline at ur expense. For info theres is 4 passengers on this flight. Flight details D2724(economy) on 8 Dec 2010. Flight was booked sarojini Subramaniam at email lpsha05@yahoo.com.

Please reply asap. Who is responsible for my local flights from Mel to Hobart?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

Welcome to TripAdvisor.

You will need to direct your questions direct to AirAsia. TripAdvisor is a travel forum.

Posting your email address on an internet forum is opening you up to spam. I suggest you delete your post. Click "Report inappropriate content" and then"Remove my post".

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

My booking No. YEVDKE and booking dat 27/12/2010, from Kuala Lumpur to Chengdu on 02/05/2011 at 6.00pm and return from Chengdu to Kuala Lumpur on 10/05/2011 at 2.55pm.

I received SMS, stated that Chengdu to Kuala Lumpur on 10/05/2011 at 2.55pm will be cancelled, so what is the next nearest flight for us?

my email : wongnancy389@hotmail.com

Australia
Level Contributor
534 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

Hi wongnancy389 and welcome to Trip Advisor.

As Hans mentions above you should direct your enquiry straight to Air Asia.

They should be your first direct contact and read the above posts for the best way to contact them.

Also never post your personal email address on any forum as you will be subjected to spam and/or unwanted emails.

Regards

Dave

Edited: 13 April 2011, 04:27
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

wongnancy, please be careful posting that kind of information online. please direct all enquiries to the airline, not this public forum.

8. Re: Air Asia Flight Cancellations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 12:17