We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Changing Flight Times

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Changing Flight Times

I am wondering what is the minimum amount I have of a flight already booked in order to change it to a later flight? Also, I know I can do this online but am I able to do it at the Airport in Perth, Australia - is their a counter for Air Asia in Perth?

The reason I am asking is because of connecting flights. If the Perth to KL flight was delayed then I am thinking that if I have enough time to change the KL flight onwards then I could do it in Perth/Online before the next flight rather than trying to do it in KL.

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Changing Flight Times

I've seen kiosks in the Perth Domestic terminal but haven't been over to the Intl one. Change it online but they will still hit you with charges. Any problems go to the service desk

As for the time period before flights it should be the same as for check-in on-line (I;m assuming internal Malaysia your changing) any problems use the service desk, you cannot do anything once they close a flight

Given their problem at the moment you may not get out anyway so you could stand at the service desk and ask for refund to be processed instead!

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Changing Flight Times

These aren't you flights are they Peg?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k3939712…

Sydney
Level Contributor
919 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Changing Flight Times

Hi Pegasus,

Just wanted to add that I have read a number of times on the KL forum of people whose flights out of Perth have been changed by AIr Asia, and the connecting flights have been changed without any change fees. Hopefully that would apply in your case too.

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
458 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Changing Flight Times

I haven't seen any kiosk at the Perth International airport.

The 3 times that my husband's flight has been changed this week, they have also changed the connecting flight from KL to Bangkok free of charge.

I rang them to do this.

5. Re: Air Asia Changing Flight Times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 06:22