We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Someone at BMI BABY really needs to get a grip of their website! Both me and my Dad can not access the website from our laptops. We have different operating systems but neither of us can access it! My Dad travels in an out of the UK twice or three times a month and I travel in to UK at least once a month - but rarely do we use BMI because we have to call to book . This is a total fag as we can not even view the flight options so we have to go through that over the phone. They must be loosing money as you only have to search on google "can not access bmibaby website" - it even comes up automatically which means that thousands of people are searching this! It pointlest talking to BMI - they dont take you seriously and they dont seem to give a monkeys - whats the betting that they wont be around for long!!

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Website works for me and they've been around 8 years now.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

OS? Browser?

West Midlands
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Works for me too ... used them for the last 3 years ... why not try using a computer at your local library .... not a computer whizz .. so cant give you any help with that ..

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Could try clearing your cache

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Website works for my husband - I am not disputing that it works - but it doesn't work for everyone - which is the point!

They may have been around 8 years but they were sold to Luthansa in 2009 with an unsecure financial position - and rumours are that they are still loosing money.

Listen, I wont them to work as much as anyone - I want to fly low cost in and out of BHX - is great for me - which is why is so frustrating that something as simple as a website will, in this day an age, affect their ability to make money if they dont get right!

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Using a computer at a library is not convienient really the most local libray is 20 mins away and not great when you are travelling and need to check in!

Tried refreshing, resetting cookie options and browser options - the strange thing is that it used to work on my PC and then stopped all of sudden and my Dads did also? Anyway the Easyjet site works a dream!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

I'm no techie but there are lots of links in the chain that could be at issue here rather than BMIBaby. As well as the cache suggestions, it could be that your ISP's DNS servers fail to resolve the domain name. Try setting your PC to use something like the Open DNS server.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

It's impossible to help you.

You just say it doesn't work! Any error messages? Which operating system? Which browser?

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Thanks just tried to clear Cache (DNS) and it has no effect. My husband works off the same ISP / Server and he can access website fine so not an ISP or server issue either?!

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BMI Baby Website is a joke!

Sorry - I was not really expecting help just posting feedback on my experience for Trip Advisor. Thank you for your assistance!

Yes I get "Internet Explorer can not display the webpage" message

Windows Vista operating system.