We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hub lounge at Incheon airport

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Hub lounge at Incheon airport

Hi can anybody tell me which of the Hub lounges i should be booking. it list East & West on the website.

I am flying from Seoul Incheon to Auckland with Korean Air - on the itinery it doesnt say which terminal so could anybody tell me please?

thanks

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,661 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

Hi,

Korean Air uses primarailly gates in the A, B and C gate areas-- this is the *east* side of the complex. As such, you should be looking to use the east side facilities.. Here's a map (on page 5 & 6) from the ICN airport authority which shows you the loung location and general terminal layout.

Incheon Airport:

airport.kr/airport/brochure/brochureList.iia…

Travel Safe,

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

thanks thats really helpful

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,127 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

I used the HUB Lounge last year as I usually fly Asiana to SE Asia. I knew you got a discount with an OZ boarding pass, but the lady at the counter knew nothing about the discount, and charged me full price. The airport's website now states that KE and OZ passengers only pay $21., so stand your ground and demand a discount! The food was so so, nothing fantastic, and they had only 2 choices of booze + beer/wine. The fridge was full of soft drinks and a freezer w/Haggen Daz. I believe they've now added showers in the second lounge. I'm also passing through ICN soon, so maybe we'll meet inside?

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

Thanks daawgon - i wondered whether there were showers, as all other reviews i have seen indicated that there werent so its good to know that has changed.

We will be there in January and again towards the end of February.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,127 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

By the way, Hub was near empty when I was there. I believe it's isolation on the 4th floor has something to do with that + competition with both KE and OZ lounges. Best thing about HUB was the great view of the terminal floor and the long line of new computer terminals.

6. Re: Hub lounge at Incheon airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 06:54