We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris for 1 night stop-over of honeymoon to India

Dublin
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Paris for 1 night stop-over of honeymoon to India

Hi,

My husband and I are planning our honeymoon in India at Christmas. We have a one night stop-over in Paris on the way. We arrive around 10am but fly out the next morning at 10am. We can't decide if it would be more convenient to stay at an airport hotel and head into Paris for the day or stay in Paris. If you think we should go into Paris any hotels recommendations/ areas with easy access to airport would be great.

Thanks!

Rachel

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris for 1 night stop-over of honeymoon to India

I think it would be wiser to ask this question in the Paris forum...

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris for 1 night stop-over of honeymoon to India

Staying out at the airport (several decent places to stay) will greatly reduce the stress the next morning. I'd pick a nice restaurant in the Marais and head back out to the airport hotel after dinner.

3. Re: Paris for 1 night stop-over of honeymoon to India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 07:28