We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook airline, what do you think/

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook airline, what do you think/

hallo, i was searching for flight london to seattle and i found a very good price with thomas cook airline, i know that is low cost but i don't know if it's good airline and if we can trust it for so long trip because we will have our 4 year old boy with us, to be honest, i' m a little afraid but the only reason is that i haven't travel again with this airline.

so if anyone had travel with this airline i would be grateful if could advise me or tell me any experience, good or bad.

thank you

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

Didn't realise that TCX fly from SEA (are you sure it's not YVR?).

They are fine - no frills, as you say, so you'll have to pay for drinks, etc, but otherwise equally good (or bad depending on view point) as any other carrier in long-haul Y.

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

sorryyyyy you are right, my mistake, flies to vancouver but it's ok.

so about travelling with this airline it's fine i suppose from your tellings and don't have to worry..

we are not bizzare and demanding people about food or seats but we want to travel safe

thank you for your reply

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

hi there!

we flew to mexico with thomas cook , last year. no problems at all, 2 adults a 3 year old and a 1 year old. they are as safe as any other airline. have a nice trip.

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

thank you , your words are a rielef for me because i was afraid so much about my little child.

i was thinking that if i want to my kid be safe i must pay more money and travel with a much known company but the other companies i looked was the double money and i can't pay it. and i love travelling and also alaska is a dream of life.

so i hope that everything will gone well.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

If it's flying from Vancouver to the UK it will be a Canadian Affair charter flight using a Thomas Cook Airbus A330. I have flown with them many times and they are fine. Only problem is the seating is 3-3-3 across the economy cabin and the seat pitch is usually only 30".

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

Giota - would love to do that Alaskan trip, too!

Thomas Cook are a very well known company in the UK. I would not have any undue concerns on that front.

7. Re: thomas cook airline, what do you think/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 05:17