We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair customer service

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair customer service

Hi folks

My Ryanair flight to Marrakesh in mid December was cancelled due to the Spanish air strike I filled out the online form from the Ryanair website and I am still waiting for a refund from Ryanair for that flight.

I have been sent a form from my insurance for the return flight home and I also have to fill out another form for a missed flight to Oslo, another Ryanair flight caused by a 7 hour delay at Edinburgh to Dublin resulting in my missed flight.

The problem is obviously they want to know how much I paid for the flights I booked about a dozen flights around that period and hence it is impossible to tell from my bank statement which price corresponds to which flight.

I have written to Ryanair giving them the details/flight number of each flight etc so I can identify the price and fill out my insurance form but Ryanair have not responded, has anyone ever tried writing to Ryanair customer services and did you ever get a response from them.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,000 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair customer service

Don't you have the original email confirmation from Ryanair? It will say the price.

I didn't even know that Ryanair had a customer service email address.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,057 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair customer service

"Ryanair customer service "

Now there is an Oxymoron

As for your flight to Oslo - Ryanair aren't responsible for you missing it therefore they won't refund anything. Like most low costs airlines they operate point to point and it's up to you arrive in time for a flight regardless of the vause

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,000 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair customer service

Also, you can look up your booking on the Ryanair website. It will tell you the price you paid.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,000 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair customer service

>>As for your flight to Oslo - Ryanair aren't responsible for you missing it therefore they won't refund anything.

I think the OP is trying to claim from his insurance company.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair customer service

Yes Lex it is for my insurance and brilliant suggestion I got the prices from my original booking on the Ryanair website, I just did not think it would still be on there anyway, great thank you I can now get it sent off to my insurance.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair customer service

Oh btw you have to write to Ryanair you cannot email them for so called customer service.

7. Re: Ryanair customer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2011, 23:05
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair customer service

Read somewhere this airline does not have an email address for customers being forced to do so by the eu says a lot of what it thinks of its passengers.

cumbria
Level Contributor
593 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ryanair customer service

Sorry to buck the trend,but on wednesday i got an email off Ryanair informing me of a change of flight times on the return leg of our forthcoming holiday to Tenerife. This was not acceptable. The email explained how to cancel,and apply for a refund. We did this on thursday (yesterday) morning. At 08-20 this morning we got another email telling us that the money had been processed back to our card, but our bank may take a few days to get it into our account.

We have used Ryanair a number of times and not had a problem.

We have rebooked our flights, (with Ryanair of course) This time from Manchester. Easier for us, better flight times,and 60 quid cheaper as well. Good old Ryanair !!!!

weston super mare
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ryanair customer service

re flight fr4754 7th july 2011 tenerife - bristol. another passenger confirms that my disabled daughther suffered continuous verbal abuse from a female passenger during the flight. did anyone else witness this appauling incident?