We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luton Airport London, parking

london
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
Save Topic
Luton Airport London, parking

Hi

We have two flights this year from Luton. We will need to take our LWB Hi Top Renault Master Van - is there a airport carpark that will accept this size van?

Many thanks

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luton Airport London, parking

I have never noticed any airport parking with height restrictions. It isn't that tall is it ? Less than 8 foot ?

Manchester
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luton Airport London, parking

Hi

I parked on the mid term car park last week, there is a barrier only. Not sure about the long term car park, though.

TL28

london
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luton Airport London, parking

It might be just over 8 foot.

It's more the length we have a problem we have at Gatwick. They "find" a space for us out of the way. That's at Gatwick Long Term both at North and South Car Parks.

I think I will have to make some long labourious phone calls!

4. Re: Luton Airport London, parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:21