We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

croydon
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

I have somehow made a mistake during online check in for my Granddson on a Ryanair flt to Girona from Stansted.

I hit the 'Check In' button without inputting any Travel Documentation Information. I assumed I would be asked to complete it before finalising check in. However it simply accepted the check in without any API (Passport) Information. No online amendment is allowed once online check in is complete.

I assume I will have to phone Ryanair and request an amendment be made by them adding the information.

Does anyone know how much the amendment cost will be?

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

Have you printed out your boarding pass?

I am surprised that FR systems allowed checkin without API, one would naturally expect the system to flag up a warning and reject it.

Cardiff, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

REF. S7FTWB. filled online bording passes in & putin passport info. would that be ok for API. thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,587 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

Yes, that's just what API is.

4. Re: Add API to Ryanair Ticket after online checkin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2012, 10:17