We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CheapOAir

Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
CheapOAir

Why does tripadvisor allow a company such as CheapOAir to be on the list for cheap flights when it has such a bad reputation for service and accountability

169 replies to this topic
Pittsburgh...
2 posts
Save Reply
61. Re: CheapOAir

Cheapoair is the WORST Travelling agency and their customer care support is the most ridiculus, they just give you the pain not the solution. You will be end up in getting the frustration. Never buy from Cheapoir even you are getting 100$ cheap.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: CheapOAir

I booked a recent flight with cheapoair.co.uk and was a bit scared after reading stuff on here.

Luckily, there were no problems! Phew!

Santa Ana...
2 posts
Save Reply
63. Re: CheapOAir

I booked flights for Oct 19 on United R/T but have not received confirmation by e-mail SNA to EWR return Oct 26. Where is the info?

Audrey S Greco

Santa Ana...
2 posts
Save Reply
64. Re: CheapOAir

I booked air travel with United today...SNA - EWR R/T. Send confirmation to my computer!. Dates Oct 19-26, 2013

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: CheapOAir

You arent talking to CheapoAir here Audrey, this is a general public internet forum. Look in your junk or spam mail folder. If no luck, phone them.

Next time, since you don't seem to know what you are doing on the internet, go to an actual travel agency and book.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,758 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: CheapOAir

Audrey, your booking process had nothing to do with TA. TA is not a booking agent. This is not the way to contact CheapOAir. This thread is simply a topic that was posted about 2 years ago and continues to be added to by people such as yourself.

You need to contact CheapOAir separately from TA. To be more prepared for that phone call, please read some of the 62 posts that are above yours on this thread.

newyork
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: CheapOAir

Audrey, your confirmation was sent immediately, also you didn't book with CheapOair.com please review the reservation and reconfirm 48 hours prior to departure with United airlines.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,758 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: CheapOAir

Then it is Onetravel. All your posts are for CheapOAir. And as a business representative, according ti TA requirements, you need to identify yourself and your company. From the guidelines:

>>Participate in a discussion related to your business or a competitor's business, but you must clearly state your affiliation as a representative. Our members are entitled to this information so that they can be aware of any potential bias in your comments. A simple statement like, "Hi, I'm John from XYZ Tours," is sufficient disclosure.<<

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,806 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: CheapOAir

I wondered how a cheapo rep would know about a confirmation sent immediately by another company.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
22,862 posts
504 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: CheapOAir

There was a special for a 1 day from Texas to Paris for 382 round trip using CheapOair. The airline was Aeromexico and I opened a chat with Aeromexico and they told me that I could trust CheapOair. AeroMexico never advertised the deal on there site and no other 3rd party site had it either. I decided against it because I already have a flight coming up to Vegas in December.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 21:55
Reply to: CheapOAir
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted