We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

left luggage facility at MIA

Northumberland, UK
Level Contributor
149 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
left luggage facility at MIA

Hi,

We're fly into MIA from LHR for a 3 week holiday. We then fly on to Texas for a week before returning to MIA. We thought we might leave one of our suitcases in a left luggage facility at MIA to save us carrying it around with us. Is there any secure left luggage facilities and what sort of cost is involved.

Regards,

Bill

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: left luggage facility at MIA

Yes there is. I used it for a couple of days back in about 2006 so I'm not sure of the charges now. This from their web site:

miami-airport.com/services_and_amenities.asp

<<Baggage Checkroom / Storage

The Baggage Checkroom is located at Central Terminal E, level 2, and it is open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Storage charges are subject to baggage size. .... For more information call 305-869-1163>>

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,977 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: left luggage facility at MIA

I've used that facility for one day... but not a week... it might be cheaper to just pay the airline luggage charge and take it with you.

Daydream Island...
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: left luggage facility at MIA

For about the same price, you could have a baggage service ship bag home and hold for delivery date when you are home.

4. Re: left luggage facility at MIA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 06:15