We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle to Orlando

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Seattle to Orlando

Any suggestion on where to find the best rates on travel to Orlando from Seattle? We are leaving Oct. 27

Thanks,

Bob H.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
1. Re: Seattle to Orlando

I did it with Alaska a couple of years back. I think they are the only carrier with non-stop flights. Search their web site for best fares.

Probably be a bit cheaper if you're willing to change planes and add 3 hours onto the journey time. Look here for fares then book directly with the airline:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,946 posts
340 reviews
2. Re: Seattle to Orlando

Non-stop usually means more expensive.

Have a look at www.expedia.com and see who comes up cheapest.

Regards

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,644 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Seattle to Orlando

I think you will find that Southwest comes out cheapest - really doubt if they have nonstops, and Southwest does not appear on sites like Expedia or ITA.

Seattle, WA
2 posts
4. Re: Seattle to Orlando

Best direct prices are on Alaska. Best with a connection are on Frontier.

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Seattle to Orlando

Thanks for the advice everyone. Looks like Delta has the best value for our schedule and yes, it's cheaper to book directly with them and not Expedia. Expedia's site is deceiving. It looks like the flight will be a certain price until you try to book it. Then it says something like, "We're sorry but the price is no longer $345. It's now $452." I've noticed this before with Expedia.

Edited: 03 September 2011, 17:33
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,183 posts
99 reviews
6. Re: Seattle to Orlando

Thats why i book only direct.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,946 posts
340 reviews
7. Re: Seattle to Orlando

That does sometimes happen, but I always double-check just in case. I rarely book flights with Expedia, but last time I did so in December 2010, they were considerably cheaper than booking directly on aa.com for the same exact flights.

Regards

8. Re: Seattle to Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 03:16