We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 15:35
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

OP - I read through your very long missive twice, but did not see where there was any medical problem, at least physical. Psychiatric may be another issue best discussed elsewhere.

The only "pastry allergy" I know of would be to gluten, and if one had a gluten allergy, one certainly could not eat a cupcake.

Please discuss a prescription for anti-anxiety medication and an epipen the next time you visit your doctor.

I have a hard time believing your post is not an attempt at humor. At that you succeeded, because it was pretty funny.

Edited: 21 September 2011, 15:52
London
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

You sir, are king of the trolls. Well done.

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

Oh and well done on the paragraphs, always appreciated.

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

Was given a eclair not a cupcake by which time I was hyperventilating and in severe phychological distress. A lone slightly built passenger. Hahahahahaha.

Please enough already! So funny!

croydon
Level Contributor
616 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

Lol.This thread is so funny.

Edited: 21 September 2011, 16:31
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
58,195 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

+1 to what GOPBI said.

If you've sent emails to VS then instead of sending another you should write - on paper, sent by post - another. It shouldn't be more than a page and a half and should not include any extraneous information as that will weaken the impact of your letter. State your concerns and suggestions for improvement briefly and concisely as much as possible.

Catering has never been a VS strong suit - beetroot ravioli with mustard and horseradish sauce sounds dire - and other reports have indicated things are not improving. VS should have a word with its tasting panel and Gate Gourmet.

Out of curiosity, to what in pastry are you allergic?

And as a comparison, BA Club World washbags don't have pens in them, but the amenity kits in WT+ do. Funny old world, innit.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

instead of sending another you should write - on paper

---------

And be sure to use green ink and seal the letter with wax.

As someone else said definitely king of the trolls an awesomely funny rant. Classic.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

GOPBI, they also served sour grapes on the flight?? ...maybe the OP's complaint is valid....

uk
Level Contributor
3,844 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

The more I read this the more assured I become that this has to be a joke!

Love the last sentence:

"We are now looking to move our plans to British Airways Club World, having enquired as to their health and safety training and awareness."

Would love to see the letter the OP wrote enquiring about this!

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,589 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Virgin ignore passenger's medical needs

and lukewarm tortellini!

I'm shocked that this flight did not divert to Winnipeg to replace those fake eclairs. No wonder they've downgraded V.