We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket On Departure. Where is the Airport Agencies Desk?

Essex
Level Contributor
495 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket On Departure. Where is the Airport Agencies Desk?

I have got a last minute deal and have got to pick up the tickets at the airport. I will be flying from the North Terminal at Gatwick airport on a Thomson flight. Olympic Holidays say I have to pick up the tickets from the airport agencies desk. Can anyone tell me where that is in the North Terminal? I have a 4am check in so am anxious to make sure I find the relevant place in good time.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket On Departure. Where is the Airport Agencies Desk?

Olympic Holidays should be able to tell you. I actually went to Olympic's Facebook page and asked the question.

I looked at the Gatwick Airport website and the map for the North Terminal but it doesnt give any indication where the pick-up spot is.

This is a link to the North Terminal Map (it is a 4-page PDF file):

gatwickairport.com/Documents/…20V5.pdf

Edited: 28 September 2011, 17:07
Essex
Level Contributor
495 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket On Departure. Where is the Airport Agencies Desk?

I contacted Olympic holidays and they have clarified that it is in fact the check in desk I go to just as normal. Think they need to rephrase their instructions. Thank you for your help.

3. Re: Ticket On Departure. Where is the Airport Agencies Desk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 22:19