We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strategic airline to Bali

brisbane
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Strategic airline to Bali

Anyone travelled on this airline as a low cost carrier to Bali..

wondering on the cost of drinksm food, entertainment, blankets, etc

thanks

australia
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

Last I heard they were full service not LCC

brisbane
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

They were full service but as of October 1 they are LCC

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
314 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

hi, i think if you purchased your tickets before a certain date in august i think? you still get all the full service perks.only know this because a family member has a flight with them in the new year to phuket but had booked before a certain date so still gets all the perks.maybe check with them what that exact date was otherwise i would think they would have all the costs your after on their website or post this on the phuket forum where i'm sure you would get plenty of feedback.

cheers

brisbane
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

Thanks,

I telephoned Strategic and they told me the prices would be released sometime next week..hmmm we fly on Monday

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

Hi. How did you go with your flight to Bali. We are flying in April 2012 and going on a lot of reviews the experience is not going to be a pleasant one. There are also rumours that AA is now not a prefered airline with a certain major travel agent and they are also not insuring passengers who chose to fly with AA.... I hope this is not the end for Air Australia

6. Re: Strategic airline to Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2012, 10:17