We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Skybus ticket reschedule

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
141 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Skybus ticket reschedule

Hi,

Is it possible to reschedule somehow the flybus ticket bought together with air asia flight ticket? The location and direction remains the same, only the day of transfer is changing.

How does it work? Do they check you flight ticket/boarding pass/etc?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Skybus ticket reschedule

Flybus or Skybus? Assume you mean Skybus, as Flybus is in Iceland.

I thought you did not make reservations for the Skybus, you just purchased your ticket and used it when you needed to. Suggest you call them, or just go to their webpage and see if your question is answered there.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
141 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Skybus ticket reschedule

Hi there,

Yeah, a typo there: I meant skybus. Sorry for misleading..

I bought a flight ticket together with a return sky bus ticket (costs 12 rm if i remember right) to/from KL-LCCT and KL-Sentral.

I haven't found answers in the faq and reaching air asia by phone is almost impossible. :(

3. Re: Air Asia Skybus ticket reschedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2012, 10:20