We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US Airways Vacation Package

North Wildwood, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Topic
US Airways Vacation Package

I just booked a future vacation in Punta Cana using a US Airways Vacation Package. So far, this looks like a big mistake. I've booked several trips with APPLE and GOGO in the past and had good experience, I thought that with USA 3000 no longer flying the APPLE charter it was a good time to try US Airways. Even though I booked in September for a February trip, my 2 seats are in row 24 of a 26 row aircraft and my friends were told there were no seats together for them, they'd each have to take a "middle" seat. US Airways did respond to my complaint and we each paid $30. to get seats together and closer to the front. I just noticed that if I had waited a little longer I could have booked APPLE/ Frontier at a savings of about $300 for 2 and no problems with seats. Has anyone had good experiences with a US Airways Vavation Package?

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,210 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: US Airways Vacation Package

Why worry, you did it, just enjoy and have fun

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,536 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US Airways Vacation Package

<Has anyone had good experiences with a US Airways Vavation Package?>

I think the time to ask this question would have been before booking...

I agree with the last poster...don't worry or stress what you have no control over.

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
44 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: US Airways Vacation Package

Did you call US Airways directly? They may have seats together that you can upgrade to OR you can check in extra early before any other people get there seats assigned (30% of passengers).

----

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: US Airways Vacation Package

The flight is such a smakk part of your vacation. Let it go and enjoy.

5. Re: US Airways Vacation Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 10:16