We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best value business class to Bangkok advice

London, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best value business class to Bangkok advice

Hello

Can anyone offer advice/websites on how to get the best value business class flights to Bangkok.

I realise this is a pretty general question so apologies for that but I've looked at a couple of websites but when I've phoned the cheapest quotes (no online booking which I should take as a warning) the flights are not what I wanted or they come back with a totally different price.

Any advide would be appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

Sorry looking at departing any London airport

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,129 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

Bearing in mind the probable cost my advice would be to book direct with the relevant airline - I'd avoid 3rd party sites particularly those that offer "deals that seem too good to be true".

I use kayak to search the options and decide which is best for me in terms of product/cost etc.

UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

Hi, I have used EVA air to BKK a couple of times, it is not BA but it is comfortable. We book through Trailfinders as they do the same or better than direct with EVA, I would never normally say a TA is better than irect, but hey have been with EVA.

Also so look at Royal Jordanian, nt direct but you sometimes get good prices.

Mick

London England
Level Contributor
6 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

My wife and I have used EVA Aiir twice to Bangkok, the last time being October 2011, and on both occasions have been happy with their premium economy which has a seat pitch of 38 inches, and they fly Boeing 777's on this route . Current deals are about £850 if you book before March.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

You don't say when you're leaving but if you can wait for a while one or the other of the airlines will have a sale. I'm waiting for Emirates which should be soon.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,337 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

Try to get a direct flight-worth looking at the Thai International booking site for prices.Twice daily flights from LHR to BKK.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

EVA Air is a popular choice on this route.

Also, Royal Brunei via Dubai and Bandar Seri Begawan... layover time varies.

Thai Business Class is lovely!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

I've seen fares of around £1400 with Gulf air

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

China airways seem to have the cheapest business class rate but isn't perhaps the best business class service.

Etihad have one of the most competetive prices with a lie flat bed and a chauffeur service inlcuded. There would be a stopover in Abu Dhabi.

Trailfinders have a dedicated first and business class travel secion and they can advise on the best airlines/prices etc. I've booked a few flights with them and couldn't beat their price, no surcharge for credit cards either.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,337 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best value business class to Bangkok advice

"no surcharge for credit cards either."

That is good to know.