We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair Online check in

Ripon
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair Online check in

Hi, can anyone help. I have never travelled with ryanair before, or checked in online. If you don't have your boarding pass its £60 for a re-issue at the airport so don't want that to happen. I have checked in and printed my boarding pass but its only for the outward journey to Malta. Should I have one to come back or is the pass issued at Valletta. Tried customer services but can never get through. Thanks

179 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,847 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Ryanair Online check in

It started April 8 but was announced half a year ago. Pay up for pre-assigned seats this time if you can't/won't find a place to print boarding passses while on holiday and then cross them off your to-fly list in the future if it bothers you that much.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Ryanair Online check in

This new scheme started 8th april!

======== And was announced months ago

What you some sort of stooge for Ryanair

====== LOL

Edited: 16 April 2014, 21:39
Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick, Almeria
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Read the rules or choose another airline - and I am no stooge!! There are internet cafe's??

94. Re: Ryanair Online check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 00:05

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Could someone answer this for me? If you are going on holiday for 7 nights and you can only print off your boarding pass 7 days before return flight, does that mean you have to do this on the day you are leaving? What happens if you are leaving early in the day? Have actually paid for allocated seats, so not too worried about this, but was just wondering? Thanks!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Goldenblond, It means you either

-pay for seats so you can checkin up to 30 days in advance

-find somewhere where you are staying that lets you login and print

-accept Ryanairs fee for printing at the airport

Edited: 21 April 2014, 10:32
Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Thanks, joeintheuk, I have paid for seats in advance, but what I was asking was if I hadn't, would I have had to print off my boarding pass on the morning I was leaving, which would have been a right hassle?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: Ryanair Online check in

No it's anytime in your 7 day holiday ,no hassle Round Town will do it for you, Carol, for future reference ,

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
99. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Thanks, Hazel, I've actually booked my seats, in case I couldn't get my favourite seat near the back! So will have them printed before I leave . Just coudn't understand this thing about having to print off 7 day before flight home, if you didn't book your seats. I thought it meant you had to do it on the day you leave, how daft am I? Maybe see you when I'm over . Carol

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
100. Re: Ryanair Online check in

Most of the websites such as daily mail, money saving expert and guardian newspaper are says that ryanair had cut check in fee at the airport, but it's not true!

I have just been charged 70 euros per person. We had to pay 350 euros for 5 passengers. This is the worst airline to fly with.

They don't even look at the fact that you are travelling with kids.

It is a scam and it is still operating!

Reply to: Ryanair Online check in
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted