We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Air Canada

Could someone please advise me of what type of power plug is required on air canada Sydney to Vancouver flight my wife would like to use her Ipad, enroute,believe777 checked seatguru tells me power is available but no plug type thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,504 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada

Standard North American style. Also a USB port.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada

The outlets are 110 volt 60 hz power; standard for North America. However, they are designed to accept plugs from both the North American vertical blades as well as the European round prongs. I think you will need your adapter to use the Australian plugs with the angled blades.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
17,537 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Canada

Hey, there you go swarbie. You just need to know the best forum to ask a question on with TA. (wink)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Canada

Thank you for the replies much appreciated regards Doug [swabie 2]

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Canada

can you tell me how your flight goes? I am looking at doing that same flight.

6. Re: Air Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:17