We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boeing 767 question

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
929 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Boeing 767 question

My husband and I are flying to rome next month on United flight 40 in a boeing 767. We will be in economy class. When I googled the plane several different numbers came up like 767 200 or 767 300 so I'm confused. I'd like to pick our seats but am not sure how to go about it with the different models and all. I could use any and all help available. thank you.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,536 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boeing 767 question

The United website should display the correct map for the aircraft when you bring up your reservation. Usually the computer systems are limited to three characters for the aircraft type, so a 767-200 is 762, 767-300 is 763. There could still be multiple variants within a type, and they can always change up to the time of boarding.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
929 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boeing 767 question

Thanks. I would never have figured that out. I'll go to the website.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,022 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boeing 767 question

United don't operate 767-200s any longer. The international 763s will have a First, Business and Economy cabin.

http://seatexpert.com/seatmap/324/United_Airlines_Boeing_767-300_(International_New_First_and_Biz)/

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
929 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boeing 767 question

Thanks.

5. Re: Boeing 767 question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:15