We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.fly.co.uk

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
www.fly.co.uk

Is anyone having trouble contacting this company?

I booked flight through them. the dont offer any way to do anything on their ebsite other than to call their customer services number... which never seems to answer.

because i booked through www.fly.co.uk the airline tells me that I have to contact them to make any change to my booking.

david

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.fly.co.uk

because i booked through www.fly.co.uk the airline tells me that I have to contact them to make any change to my booking.

That's true. They request that you email to make ticket changes, and this email address is right on their webpage: service@fly.co.uk

It states this in the terms and conditons if you want to change your ticket:

If you would like to rebook or cancel an existing ticket, we recommend you do so either in written form, or by email, in order to assure validity. Unister is entitled to a service fee of up to £50,00 per ticket in every case of late changes in bookings (such as a rebooking, cancelation, refund, name changes etc). In case of a no show (failure to show up for an existing booking without first consulting Unister), a service fee of up to £100,00 per ticket may be charged. These fees do not include any costs that may also be collected from the respective service providers for the requested changes.

Edited: 18 April 2012, 17:31
Leeds, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: www.fly.co.uk

hello my name is mahi simohamed i booked flight to algiers the reference number is 3814189/3zfgwg is not me who travelling the personne who travelling is hamid boutaoua thank you

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,014 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.fly.co.uk

I think you're in the wrong place. If you are trying to contact www.fly.co.uk you'll have to call or email them.

Leeds, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: www.fly.co.uk

do you have the phone number for fly.co.uk thanks

Edited: 12 June 2012, 14:09
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,014 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: www.fly.co.uk

This is the one they give on their website: 0905.054.0221. Note that it's 51p/minute to call and they say it's for technical queries but it's the only they give out.

If you are trying to transfer your ticket to somebody else I wouldn't be too optimistic that this is possible.

Edited: 12 June 2012, 14:17
Hong Kong, China
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: www.fly.co.uk

I am also having problem contacting them.

I sent them an email and got an autoreply, which stated the service hotline number, +44 (0) 9050540221, which is a wrong number. The number doesn't even exist! Maybe you can try and tell me here when you successfully reach them.

Faling to reach them by phone, I sent them emails repeatedly. I have sent nine emails in a row, and just got autoreplies.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,014 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: www.fly.co.uk

"which stated the service hotline number, +44 (0) 9050540221, which is a wrong number. The number doesn't even exist"

Not true. Just tried it from the UK and got through without problem. It might be that you're dialing it wrong or that you're calling from a phone that won't allow the call.

Edited: 14 June 2012, 11:38
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: www.fly.co.uk

Hi

Another sad and sorry tale about travel agents. I've just looked at their website and I wouldn't trust the guy whose face fronts it as far as I could see him. To good looking by half. Style over substance, always a bad sign.

Book direct with the airline in future. This mistake could cost a whole new ticket. I take it that it was a mistake, you named yourself because you were paying, rather than the person who is actually travelling.

Good luck with sorting it out but I don't hold out much hope.

Jackie

Totnes
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: www.fly.co.uk

I booked tickets to Istanbul with them yesterday then received an email stating the booking was cancelled, I bought tickets somewhere else and two hours later `i had an email confirming my tickets form fly.co.uk.

As people have said there is no way to email or phone these people, one can only conclude they are dodgy and I feel a bit of a twit.

They have tried to take the money form my account but my bank have refused payment.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
22,294 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: www.fly.co.uk

"I booked tickets to Istanbul with them yesterday then received an email stating the booking was cancelled, I bought tickets somewhere else and two hours later `i had an email confirming my tickets form fly.co.uk."

Had you heard of this company before you booked with them? I'm assuming you just saw a cheap price and booked it. Maybe next time you're shopping online you may want to do a little research before committing.

___

"They have tried to take the money form my account but my bank have refused payment."

At least your bank seemed to be on the ball by refusing the payment. Others who have been fooled online by cheap prices haven't been so lucky.

In future, just spending a little time to research a company before buying.

I'm sure you wouldn't buy something from someone in real life if you had never heard of them.

Edited: 04 August 2012, 17:27