We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet2

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
jet2

dont ,forget when booking a flight with them,,jet2, to click on the no bags/cases,box,,on the, luggage,box. when you are booking your flight,,i did it on a bodrum,flight,,booking,/ and click on next, and UP pops, a book, your seats FREE,,if you book 22,k,of luggage, each, now,,the diss,, with show at end of booking on the final,,amount,,,, saved u a bit there,

Edited: 19 May 2012, 11:36
Folkestone, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet2

Why all the commas?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet2

Must admit I found it hard to make sense ot it.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet2

Hi

I'm glad I'm not alone. I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Jackie

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jet2

The OP is pointing out that if you choose not to book luggage, you will get an offer to change your mind. Someone else once reported being offered to check two bags for the price of one and the OP was offered free seat selection. A good little tip for anyone planning to book with Jet2.

Edited: 20 May 2012, 12:17
england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jet2

HI,LEX,,i,put on about the cases,before,,thay must have found out people new, about it,,now its the seats,,wonder what next,,,maybe a free drink,,bye

Edited: 21 May 2012, 11:36
6. Re: jet2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:16