We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas cook - Choose your seats

Glasgow, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Thomas cook - Choose your seats

Hi

Just booked up to fly from Glasgow to Dalaman with Thomas Cook - All paid for. Just noticed once logging on to my flight itinary that me and my girlfriend would have to "choose your seat" at a cost of £15 per person.

Is this system mandatory, so i will have to pay an extra £30 I wasnt expecting? or is it optional, to guarantee that we get seats together on the plane.

Anyone got any idea?

Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,630 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Thomas cook - Choose your seats

Queues should be shorter when you check-in online, its all depending how many other passengers have decided to check-in online also but you have a designated desk for bag drop off only for online check-in passengers.

Angie.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Thomas cook - Choose your seats

Has anyone used the old premium seats to Mexico now costing 50£ but standard seats on the outward journey we have always used premium am a bit worried about the standard seats comfort for ten hours.

13. Re: Thomas cook - Choose your seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 05:18