We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qantas a380

Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Qantas a380

Just wondering if it's worth the extra $$ to fly in a a380 to hong kong or not?? I have 2 boys who would like to but I'm not too sure!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qantas a380

If it suits your schedule and you want to pay a couple of extra dollars, there is no reason why not.

It only flies Sydney-Hong Kong on certain days.

Byron Shire...
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qantas a380

I wouldn't go out of my way to get on it.

As HK71, if the schedule suits and the price premium isn't too significant, book it; bearing in mind that there's always a slim chance of a last minute equipment change to something smaller and older...

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qantas a380

I've only flown QF A380 internationally recently, can't comment accurately on the B747 or A330, however my relatives recently flew back on the B747 (we'd taken the A380 together) and said it was nowhere near as nice as the A380... older style PTVs and seats. Depends on the price difference but the A380 is definitely very nice... i am no fan of Qantas but I quite enjoyed that flight.

4. Re: Qantas a380

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 16:15