We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online check in problem with ryanair

Shrewsbury, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Online check in problem with ryanair

AM FLYING TO FARO 13 JUNE.EVERYTIME I TRY TO CHECK in i get as far as ticking security boxes click next and keep getting [internal server error] and cant get any further

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,144 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

Hi

You will be charged by Ryanair if you have not checked in online. If you are travelling to Spain there may be extra taxes to pay and if you did not book direct with Ryanair then they have no way of collecting the taxes.

If you booked through a travel agent then they are the ones who should have informed you of the problem not Ryanair, and perhaps the fact that they had no right to make the booking for you in the first place

Good luck tomorrow, but if you have no boarding pass I don't see you flying without paying a fortune in both directions.

Jackie

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

Others who have reported this problem have booked through a third party and had a credit card that had expired, and Ryanair are trying to charge the extra £11 or whatever it is, for Spanish taxes before the boarding card print option is available.

If you don't phone on their " ridiculously expensive number" you'll have to pay their FAR more ridiculously expensive fee for printing a boarding card for every person on the booking.

When you voluntarily decided to fly with Ryanair you implicitly agreed to pay the ridiculous telephone charges in the event you needed to contact them. More fool you if you don't or didn't.

Edited: 27 July 2012, 07:15
13. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2012, 00:17
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,451 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

"first of all I would restart your modern so you get a new IP and then try a different browser."

___

Doing this will not allocate a new IP address to your router. Why have you suddenly started posted lots of replies to various posts - some of which are incorrect information?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

I am also getting problems getting past the security questions with ryanair to check in, internal server message keeps coming up, have tried other pcs without success. Any ideas

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,922 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

Have you linked in through your email reminder or www.ryanair.com/en I didn't have any problems the other day checking in online & printing boarding passes with the latter option.

Rossendale, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

I have my boarding passes each way with Raynair ,just wanted to check I checked in ok think so or boardin passes would not been isued ,is that correct ?

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

That is correct.

Rossendale, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

Thanks for that

Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Online check in problem with ryanair

Im trying to do an online checkin also but I also get the message, Internal server erRor.

Im booked through onthebeach. When I booked I used my debit card, since then I have a newer debit card because the old one expired. The last 4 digits they want are now differenT. Even if I put my old 4 digits in I get the same message. Any ideas as to where I go from here as Im beginning to get worried. Steve