We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

uk
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

What is the easiest way of getting to central Paris from CDG airport by public transport? Is connection from Orly any easier? Thank you.

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

Get on the RER B train at Charles DeGaulle. It will take you right to the heart of Paris. Actually you should check if it's RER B or RER C... But I believe it's B. It's very convenient.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,623 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

Orly or CDG depends on which part of Paris you are travelling to just like Gatwick is easier to Victoria and Stansted is easier to Liverpool St.

aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/en-gb/passagers/home/

uk
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

I am going to 16th Arrondissement and I think the Metro is Jasmin or Auteuil, nor sure about RER trains and where they stop though.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,891 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

The easiest way of getting to the centre of Paris from the UK is by Eurostar train!

www.eurostar.com

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,623 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

You really need to ask these question on the Paris forum or consult the link to the airports I gave you above. There are always detailed explanations and directons on those sights. Maybe the bus from either will also work for your location but I only know this as I was doing some research for my brothers visit to Paris next month.

www.lescarsairfrance.com/en/our-network.html

Edit : not if you live in the back end of no-where wirewiper. Great from London I agree.

Edited: 21 June 2012, 13:35
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,757 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

From CDG, it's RER B, from Orly it's RER C. However there are numerous other options depending on what part of Paris (we took the city bus our last trip). Do as RonaldoC suggested and post your question on the Paris forum. If you add the hotel name or apartment address, you'll probably get detailed instructions.

uk
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

I don't live in the back end of nowhere. I have specific reasons for flying and not Eurostarring . I will post on the Paris forum---and thank you RonaldoC.

8. Re: Airport Charles de Gaulle to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:16