We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetstar sale on now...

Turramurra, New...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Jetstar sale on now...

...travel in May & June 2013 less than $500 return from Sydney

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,089 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

Thanks Robert....Always a plus to find someone informing of the Jetstar specials...

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
496 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

Thanks for the heads up (had not checked my emails), booked this afternoon........let the countdown begin :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

Thanks for the info.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
708 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

Glad you got them, I went to book for June all good but wouldn't go past the confirmation page , tried every date. Frustrating.

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
496 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

Hey Tiger, It was a bit frustrating, it took me several goes to get it to work but it did in the end, the June dates were the problem for me too.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,675 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

I won't be bothering anymore with their sales. Got all the way to booking seats and credit card dtls - hit the Confirmed button. Got an error message that you will have to pay for them and then my itinary will be sent to me within 3hrs. Tried credit card dtls again and said 'duplicate booking' and kicked me out. Rang jetstar which took an hour to get through - girl gave me her scripted call said no booking under my name or my jetstar credit card and that I should just try again and hope I have a good day :$ so back on the website to try rebook exact same dates - going there still $59 coming back was $59 now $429 !!!!!! Tried to send an email and this just errored out- I am so frustrated with their 'sales' ad this happened before that I won't bother again. But those who did get their tickets happy travels :)

Edited: 27 June 2012, 08:29
7. Re: Jetstar sale on now...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:47