We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair boarding passes

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair boarding passes

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am travelling out on Ryanair to Spain and returning a month later from France. As I am required to print out my boarding pass no more than 15 days before flying, and will not be carrying with me a laptop or similar, how do I go about printing my boarding pass for my return flight?

300 replies to this topic
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,878 posts
365 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

You don't need an email to print off your boarding pass.

Just go their website and click on "manage my booking" in the top toolbar.

All is there.

SS

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Assuming that she has had the confirmation email and it's only the reminders which have gone astray.

She really needs to make plain which emails are missing.

Jackie

Limerick Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Just a word to tell people not to panic if like me the boarding pass I had printed did not pass the scanner at airport security.

Simply go to the nearest Ryanair desk where they will reprint the pass free of charge.

London
Level Contributor
255 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Absolutely: when mine didn't scan at Dublin last year, the check in clerk actually exchanged it for an old fashioned ticket. So long as you have printed it off as required there is no penalty if it doesn't work.

Jarrow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

er dont fly ryanair if yous think ita a rip off, simple. I wouldent pay for something overpriced in a shop unless i wanted to. My corner shop overcharges butbits handy so i pay. chk chk.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Ryanair need to get there act together on boarding pass print . My teenage daughter rang me from Tenerife in tear's because she had a flight outbound with Monarch and return with Ryanair which refused to let her on the flight because of this stupid system, Flight voucher was printed off and it looked fine because Monarch was printed straight forward which looked like Ryanair had the same system, My daughter had to pay 140 pounds to get on the plane,the Ryanair staff where very hostile and rude and didn't want be help in any way,we will never use Ryanair again and if anyone need's a cheap Flight try Monarch.

Edited: 06 September 2013, 19:41
Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Hi Gary

Who did your daughter book the Ryanair flight with. If it was direct with Ryanair then she would have had half a dozen emails reminding her to print off her boarding pass. But if she booked through a travel agent who didn't inform her of this then that is who you need to chase.

Travel agents are not allowed to resell Ryanair flights because of this situation, and had the Ryanair staff been truly rude and hostile then they would have had every right to deny her boarding completely.

Either get onto the travel agent who booked the flight or if she booked it direct then it is all her own fault. Sorry.

By the way, rude and hostile usually translates into, they wouldn't do what I wanted.

Jackie

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,036 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

I think Ryanairs act is perfectly together. It's some of their customer's that isn't!

Huntingdon, United...
1 post
Save Reply
99. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

why can't you print your return boarding pass at the same time as the outward? this has the psychology of a scam. there is no email/text reminder to print boarding pass. relying on human frailty to garner extra revenue? my family will NEVER fly Ryanair again.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero
Level Contributor
14,650 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
100. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

"why can't you print your return boarding pass at the same time as the outward?"

You can. as long as your return is within two weeks.

And I have only this minute received a reminder to print my boarding pass for a flight next Sunday. I had already done so. And the return as well.

Reply to: Ryanair boarding passes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted