We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Air Transat

Beware of this company! Not meet the departure times for destinations south!I do not recommend this company for failing to adhere customers!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Transat

Not perfect but we found them fine from Glasgow to Vancouver and back. Don't know about destinations south.

What does" failing to adhere customers" mean?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,628 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Transat

Any airline can experience delayed departures in my experience.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Transat

No respect for the rules and for the clients. if the plane leaves early that's mean you do not care about customers who pay the salary.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,191 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Transat

If you have a valid complaint, then explain it properly with verifiable data. Just complaining in vague terms really does no one a favour.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Transat

Just a guess - you turned up late for check-in?

Canada
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Transat

Failing to adhere to customers?

Like sticking to them???

Air Transat is ok - your incoherent rant does not change my opinion of them.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Transat

Just a guess - you turned up late for check-in?

=====

My thought too, but I bet they were -

"only 5 minutes late and the plane hadn't started boarding yet"

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Transat

Yes mate. I have a valid complaint. In your opinion this company is ok. In my opinion is not. It's a free world with free opinions.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Transat

<<Yes mate. I have a valid complaint.>>

How would anyone know, since you have posted zero actual facts about your complaint.

<< In your opinion this company is ok. In my opinion is not. It's a free world with free opinions.>>

Useless opinions when not backed up with facts. Why would anyone take any notice of you? Maybe you don't care that no one takes any notice of you but then why post?

For all I know the plane departed an hour early and the pilot thumbed his nose at you as the plane roared down the runway and veered to the right to deliberately run over your dog, but until you post what actually happened, then you might as well have posted "blah blah blah AIr Transat blah blah blah".

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,628 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air Transat

"if the plane leaves early " - the only time I've heard of a flight leaving early is when all passengers have boarded.

Did the flight leave before it's scheduled departure time or was it the case of it left at earlier time as a result of a schedule change.

Had you checked in on time and were you at the departure gate - more information might get you useful advice.