We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baggage nz to lax to orlando

New Zealand
Level Contributor
705 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
baggage nz to lax to orlando

If i purchase a airnz ticket from nz to orlando, but have to first stop at lax and clear customs, does my baggage go onto orlando with me having to collect it in lax or do i collect in lax and check it in at lax to orlando

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,789 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baggage nz to lax to orlando

Assuming you are through-checked, upon arrival at LAX, you go through immigration, pick up your bags, go through customs, then follow the signs to connecting flights with your luggage. You will get to a spot where you will then drop your bags off without actually having to check-in again. You will next see your bags at Orlando.

Head to your connecting terminal, go through security and onto your gate. You should allow 3 hours minimum at LAX.

2. Re: baggage nz to lax to orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 10:15